It's Official

I am a homeowner. Or homeMOANER as one of my co-workers calls it...meaning I now have all the crap and maintenence that goes along with owning a home! hah. But that is okay. Yesterday when I left work to go to the closing, another co-worker said, "Wait, I need to take your picture!" I was thinking...um, what? She comes back with a Polaroid camera and said, "Yes, you need to join the wall. Welcome to the world of debt!" There is this one wall in her cubical covered in Polaroids of staff and she pointed out some that were taken of folks before they closed on their houses. She is currently trying to think of a funny caption for mine... I am in it posing with the checks for the attorney...But I got some keys in exchange for those pieces of paper! Yay. Not to sound braggy or anything. :)


Lots to do...


And well, this has nothing to do with anything, and I know this song is a few years old, but it is in my head right now and I love it so enjoy:

Comments

Popular Posts