Swept Away

The night I've been waiting for finally came and went... I got to see the awesome Avett Brothers, live and up close and personal at the House of Blues in the delightfully tacky yet wonderfully wonderful city of Myrtle Beach. (pardon the long runon sentence. but i am a fan of the runon sentence :) and my adjective choices kind of sound like the back of a Hooter's t-shirt, yes? Well, I guess that kind of fits right in with the air of Myrtle Beach...gotta love it. I've gone to MB all my life...)

Anyway. They played my two favorite songs, November Blue, which you can see/hear on an earlier post, and Swept Away, the one below. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I actually love them so much, I wrote them into my thesis. haha. So, I was a very happy girl.

Also walked out on the beach at midnight and got to marvel at the huge high rises and catch a few fireworks. Makes one appreciate Wrightsville Beach a little more.

And I had the best company hanging with me :)

Good time was had by all. I heart the Avetts.


Comments

Popular Posts