Quick Musical Treat

Since I keep blogging nonsensically about music, and talking like I know things...check this out:



I first heard this on the Peguin and after some extensive googling, and youtubing, I found this video. This song really grows on you. It is amazing b/c this is a blind married couple from Mali, Africa.

They have a website!


You have to love the Penguin if you live in Wilmington.
AND ps, I emailed them today to ask more info about this group, and I just heard back from them as I am typing this. So, another reason in which they rock...

Penguin Site





I will write more later. I have had some things swirling around in my head that will end up here soon... Hah I know ya'll are so looking forward to that... For now, it's bed time, watching my man Vincent D'Onofrio on the Law and Order CI marathon :)

Comments

Popular Posts