Short and Sweeter than the Last

I am trying to write for myself in mind and not worry what other people would think. After my last post, people may think, "Well, doesn't she have a trumped up sense of self thinking she is not normal..." Pun intended there.

I promise not all posts will be gloom and doom. I am just writing my thoughts as they come. Lately, they just seem to be consumed with these freakish things. Lucky for me, I do have a good support system to help keep me from going over the edge with worry. I still pray, but I must not be honest enough in my prayers since the worries keep coming.

Today will be a good day because it is Friday. We are going to tour our first day care center. I want to take it all in and enjoy the moments. It's all happening. It is real.

It is a long weekend coming up. Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. day. I have visited his and his wife's final resting place in Atlanta. It was a very powerful place to stand and reflect. May we never forget the courage and sacrifices others have made before us. I hope that the future will not erase those things, but respect them and carry them forward. Hope. I have it.


Where the Doctor and Mrs. King finally rest.

The greatest of these is Love.
Childhood home




The Reverend's Church





Comments

Popular Posts