It is all happening.


My goal for this year is to blog again, to write more. It's only when I'm writing that I feel like I am doing what I was truly meant to do. Even if it is just for myself. Even if no one ever reads my words.

I am rusty. It's been a while. After six years of college for writing, if I have learned one thing it is that you must keep writing to keep going. Even if it is just a paragraph a day, a page a day. Don't stop.

Well, I've stopped. And I've felt like something was missing. This "outlet" that people speak of, the thing that people turn to for solace or release or creativity... I've just watched television and eaten ice cream. Years and pounds and loads of life experience later, good and bad, I am back.  I'm going to write again.

Stay Tuned.


The previous blog posts below seem like they are from a different person and maybe they are. I go back and try to read some now and cringe and think of all the things I wish I could tell her now.  Read them at your own risk.

This new year, 2017, will be life-changing for me. I will become a parent for the first time. I am navigating uncharted waters, as the cliche goes. Life used to seem so small and contained and now it seems so big and overwhelming.  I will try to remain hopeful and positive... and will probably not write about those things at all in here. Hah.

I want to learn about myself again and how I perceive and interact with the world. I do that best through words and thoughts. It feels good to just write one sentence. Let's see if I can take all of these jumbled up thoughts on things and make something beautiful. Here's hoping.

Comments

Popular Posts